Dickie Toys 1:18th

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Video review. In Polish, but the gal is easy on the eyes.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLP-K9QqUD4[/ame]

Kohl's still has them for $46, if you're interested.

EDIT:

After watching the video, you could really upgrade the interior on that thing if you were to sacrifice the features.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The local HEB has this puppy in a state police livery for $20, so I'm thinking of grabbing it. Don't really have the room for it, but a 1:18 EC135 for $20 is too nice not to go for.

klausbrazil

klausbrazil
Jun 22, 2011
São Paulo
I only could identify the Holiday Camper as being of scale 1:18 because I have one. It is very nicely detailed. I former years Dickie had some more 1:18 scale vehicles. E.g. there was a nicely detailed camping trailer. Dickie is a German company.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I have it in-hand and can confirm that it measures out to 1:16. The upside is that even MU Hercules can fit his big ass in the cockpit. Speaking of, there are keys on the seat where the original static pilot figure would slot into, so those need to come off if you want to get the best fit. What else.... ah, The rear clam shell cabin doors open, but there's not much room to speak of ( one seated figure), rotor and siren sounds, lights (flashing position light and spot light on separate controls) working winch (with a generous amount of line) and functioning main rotor and feneston (fantail for those of you in Rio Linda).

Surprisingly, it's an official Airbus product, like Bbi's vehicles were. If anyone wants pics of something specific I'll try to oblige. Might shoot a couple with it next to a Bbi helo or two.