Diglers Blackhawks....

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
So I'm not entering the unit I'm adding the weapons and the Pickelhaub kit with a new coat of paint to match the FLIRs i made for azslogan. I was going to tear it apart and do some interior work but I haven't got the time but it will still take 10-15hrs to do what I'm doing. I don't want to let it go without doing something to it for azslogan.

Primer up and ready for flat black...

Reactions: mutt71

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
5? 6? I don't actually remember. I think 5. Wait.. maybe 4 in tubs, plus 1 from PCSguy and 1 still in its box.. 6? Somewhere between 4 and 10 for sure.

We're moving soon so hopefully I'll find them all :)

azslogan

Officer
Mar 14, 2013
The Nighthawk version of the BBI Blackhawk is still available at the Flying Mule, Small Joes, etc. it's preferable because it has the miniguns and open windows. Picklehaube makes a number of parts for the BBI Blackhawk. The one Digler is working on has the fuel probe, nose, and tail sensors by Picklehaube.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The Nighthawk version of the BBI Blackhawk is still available at the Flying Mule, Small Joes, etc. it's preferable because it has the miniguns and open windows. Picklehaube made a number of parts for the BBI Blackhawk. The one Digler is working on has the fuel probe, nose, and tail sensors by Picklehaube.

Fixed.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
DAP armament......

2 x M134 miniguns, in a fixed forward-facing fitment
M261 FFAR 2.75" 19-rocket pods - which can fire high explosive, smoke or anti-personnel fletchette rounds
GAU 19/A .50 cal 3-barrelled gatling gun
AGM-114 Hellfire laser-guided missiles

and if I can fit 2 mounted 50s in the doors, I'll do that too.

This thing is a fucking beast armed to the nine.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
The MH-60L Direct Action Penetrator (DAP) is a UH-60 Black Hawk ... The helicopter has been outfitted with several additional weapons, including ...
-2 x M134 miniguns, in a fixed forward-facing fitment (not shown)
-2 x M261 FFAR 2.75" 19-rocket pods - which can fire high explosive, smoke or anti-personnel fletchette rounds
-GAU 19/A .50 cal 3-barrelled gatling gun
-AGM-114 Hellfire laser-guided missiles
and two 50s in the doors...
This was something I wanted to do for a long time, unfortunately I didn't have time to enter it which would have added another 20hrs to the build. I wanted to add things like netting and fuel bladders and better ammo cases and engine cowlings and so on....oh well its quite nice and have had over 38 pm's on FB to buy it..(only 2 of them were GI Joe collectors..:lmao:)..$900 has been the biggest offer so far.
I have to say....what a beast....I'm tempted not to give it back......:lmao:
I believe this is the only one done this way. It was a BBI MH60 SOAR, which was cool in itself.....but boy this is over the top.
If I was in battle, I would not like to see this coming at me.

Any way.....I give you.................The D.A.P.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Did the Bbi M134s come with donkey dicks or did you make those?

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Seriously cool man. But I really just want some of those GAU 19's to throw onto a couple projects. What would you charge me for JUST those? :D

azslogan

Officer
Mar 14, 2013
Oh, Hell yes. That is amazing. BBI this is a master craftsman at work!!

The Glau(s) would look awesome on a Little Bird. Dareo or someone else needs to make them. The spent ammo chutes are also badly needed. I have 10 BBI Blackhawks that each need two of them.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
That looks phenomenal! Looking forward to the day I read "Digler's Warthogs" (preferably for sale) in the new posts. I'd be like, "Take my money!" :D