And this guy I did last night and this morning. I've had these parts sitting around for awhile, but if I'm going to airbrush some primer on a project I try to make it 3 or 4 projects at once. It saves airbrush cleaning time.
It's mostly a Marauder Contract Ops figure, with a Marauder WWII head, a Marauder vest that has been altered to mount the kit from a BBI Elite Forces (Patriot) figure.
I cut the molle off the front of the Marauder vest with an xacto knife (I always save the cut molle in case I need to cover a gear-hole on a Marauder vest), and glued on the dremeled-to-fit BBI plate carrier piece. And added some pouches from my pouches-bin to the back of the vest.
Once it was primed I got excited about the project again, and knocked out some color painting.