Dorksidetoys found this:

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
So this was apparently posted on Dorksidetoys' Facebook this morning, and posted up on the "other site", but I figured it was worth posting here to see what y'all think.

"Found this in the Amazon product catalog several weeks ago, but haven't been able to find out anymore details about it. Could be an unannounced or cancelled exclusive. Sounds really pretty dang cool. Cobra Slice and Nunchuk FTW!!!"

Discuss.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I believe it 100%...it'll come out AFTER that new single card CC is released as I see the set comes with two figures you'd be potentially buying a second time, CC and RB...of course you'll have to buy two you don't want to get two that you do :rolleyes:

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Maybe Amazon is running their 4-pack sets again?

Not sure why they would, given that the first ones didn't seem to sell that well, but maybe they sold better than we thought.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I believe it 100%...it'll come out AFTER that new single card CC is released as I see the set comes with two figures you'd be potentially buying a second time, CC and RB...of course you'll have to buy two you don't want to get two that you do :rolleyes:

I have to agree 100%. If it comes out at all, it's going to come out after the Ultimates wave is out. It'll be available in limited quantities at first, at a 50+ pricetag, and then it'll come back a few weeks after it's sold out at less than half the original price as they try to get rid of the extras they ordered.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Maybe Amazon is running their 4-pack sets again?

Not sure why they would, given that the first ones didn't seem to sell that well, but maybe they sold better than we thought.

They actually sold really well the first time out. They sold out in a few hours. But then Amazon reordered them in larger numbers and couldn't sell them all off, so dropped the price.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
They actually sold really well the first time out. They sold out in a few hours. But then Amazon reordered them in larger numbers and couldn't sell them all off, so dropped the price.

That's true, I think I was thinking of the reorder.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Yeah the reorder was the same price and it bottomed out at 8.99 each...the renegades figs never hit that low.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They were among the least gay of the Ninja Gayness.

Hellion42

Meat Shield
May 1, 2013
Side 7
Color me intrigued.

About the 4-pack. :drum:

Though if these are the same poor quality as the Renegades set, said intrigue will be null and void.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
on the topic:

I hope the set is real and comes out. I would like the 2 ninjas if they are done right. I believe the 4 packs sold well enough for them to do a "2nd wave".

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I hope Nunchuck is done ARAH style and is not some type of update. He's one of the few 90's ninjas I like and all the parts needed to make it accurate exist.