DUKE'S DESTRUCTION DOGS

gaaway

Enlisted
May 14, 2011
I have been working on several projects & here is one that is mostly made up of LBC's . Let me know what you think about the Destruction DOGS:

Duke : Field Leader - Hand picked this squad to do just what it says - DESTROY! Anything quick & hard , his group will handle

Next up is Viking : People think he has read one too many comics because of his use of the hammer as well as as his hair, but don't be fooled this guy can set explosive devices with the best. Will blow up a building & leave the garden intact. Also can use the hammer expertly as well.

Next Hollow Point : Group Sniper - trained by Shooter - can shoot the dew off a lily at 1000 ft. Quite, does not say much, but when he does it means something.

Here is the resident Samurai : Budo - Deadly as he is silent , can kill you before you know you're dead. Agreed to be part of the group to help Duke .

Here is one more group shot :

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I swear I've seen Hollow Point on on a casting site.

I think he needs an actual sniper rifle.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Nice work man. I like the concept. Group of guys that just know how to tear shit up. Duke never came across as the stealthy operative...more of the front assault guns blazing get captured kind of guy.