Easy Cardboard Structure

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
More of a write-up than a step-by-step tute, but I hope some of you will find it useful:

http://hobbystop.webs.com/howto.htm

Last edited:

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
:eek: Wow. Thanks so much for that Fled. That seems amazingly easy and inexpensive. I'll be attempting that in the very immediate future.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I will when I can just focus on spending time on something like this.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I gave your Tutorial a shot the last couple of nights. this is what i came up with. I kept it similar but didnt want to straight up copy ya. I used a bulk Lucky Charms Cereal box (the ones that have 3 cereal bags inside) as the base. I used a Hot Tomales box for the porch roof. Main Roof is removable. The bottom floor has no access except the doorway. I may put bubble plastic in for window glass.

Now to make about 5-6 more for a small town for dio shots.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Thanks guys. The base Is one of those hardboard pieces you get at Lowes by the 4x8 sheets. Than under the roof I used 2 of those plastic bathroom wall tiles. Redid my mother in laws bathroom and they were on her walls. I kept all that didnt crack when removing for my dios. i'm such a hoard when it comes to that stuff. I am now debating on cutting the back out of the bottom floor wall and making it a removable wall. Inside needs details and its all I see when i look at it now.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I gave your Tutorial a shot the last couple of nights. this is what i came up with. I kept it similar but didnt want to straight up copy ya. I used a bulk Lucky Charms Cereal box (the ones that have 3 cereal bags inside) as the base. I used a Hot Tomales box for the porch roof. Main Roof is removable. The bottom floor has no access except the doorway. I may put bubble plastic in for window glass.

Now to make about 5-6 more for a small town for dio shots.

very good job!