Echo Base Rebels

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I've never seen these guys before. Anyone have some for trade?

http://www.rebelscum.com/TVC68EchoBase.asp

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I've noticed the SW line has had some real good figures as of late, none of which I can seem to see on shelves. I see the Naboo Security guard and the Pod Racer pilots… none of the cool ones.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
He was pretty hit or miss on the pegs. I don't think I ever saw him. I saw and bought Bastila Shan and Ponda Baba though...so that's kinda weird.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Got a pic of Cracken, Fogger? I may have seen him.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I wish I had picked up the Falcon crewman when I saw him, but zombie vipers and sandstorm leia took my money.

Edit:

Apparently we are talking about the same figure:

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Hey PCS, I think that the Hoth Rebel is on par with a Leprechaun in terms of sightings in the wild.

Never saw him ANYWHERE, nor did I ever see him online for 10 dollars.

Now, 50 dollars or so? Yeah.....

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I've got that Gen. Cracken, plan on making him a dual use character. A mechanic in my Aliens uni. and a mechanic in my GI Joe/Zombie uni. He's a pretty cool figure aside from the huge gun thing...I'd like to know what that's supposed to be.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Brothers,

Amazon.com has some really rare Star Wars figures from the Vintage collection for sale at decent prices.

10-13 dollars each, and most are available from Amazon (not 3rd party scalpers).

Wedge Antilles
Grand Moff Tarkin
Colonel Cracken
Luke in Hoth Gear
Rebel Fleet Soldier

Etc....

I recall at one point Wedge and a few others were going for 30+ dollars each through 3rd party sellers.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I normally don't look at AMZ for toys since most of their listings are 3rd party people with crappy prices and non-prime shipping. I'll have to check that out.

Wedge got a re-release in some newer case packs, so that's why he, Bespin Han, Gammorean Guard, etc have gone from their earlier $40 price to around $15.

I actually got Tarkin and Nikto from toywiz of all places... they had them listed for pre-order at $7.99. And they came in several weeks ago. Now their site lists them for considerably more money. Their prices are normally astronomical, but for some reason they had a good deal on that preorder a few months back. go figure.

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Brothers,

Amazon.com has some really rare Star Wars figures from the Vintage collection for sale at decent prices.

10-13 dollars each, and most are available from Amazon (not 3rd party scalpers).

Wedge Antilles
Grand Moff Tarkin
Colonel Cracken
Luke in Hoth Gear
Rebel Fleet Soldier

Etc....

I recall at one point Wedge and a few others were going for 30+ dollars each through 3rd party sellers.

If you want to trade, I've got a Wedge, Hoth Luke, Aayla Secura and 3 Rebel Fleet Troopers MOC up for grabs.

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Thanks Ridgeback for a very fair trade for the rebels!

Must find a tauntaun now.

Anytime.
Some figures are really easy to find over here, like Bastila Shan, the Hoth Rebel and some others.
In exchange we can't get GI JOE here in Germany.

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
For trades, I can always use figures (loose complete) like

GI Joe POC General Hawk
GI Joe Resolute Beachhead
GI Joe Retaliation 3-pack Beachhead
GI Joe 30th or POC Sgt. Stalker
GI Joe POC Double Clutch

Star Wars TVC Galen "Starkiller" Marek
Star Wars TVC Shae Vizla
Star Wars TVC TOR Republic Trooper

However, if you've got a HAVES list, I'll have a look and see if there's something in it which I would like.