Elite Force M1 with lights and SFX.

3way

Aug 25, 2018
Hey was wondering this bells and whistles released version from Elite Force. Is it the same size as the original BBI M1a1 tank or of the later produced and slightly smaller Merit International version?

If anyone has photos of comparison or if there is a thread already in existence show in the sizes with past 2 releases. Please post here
Thanks

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
As far as I know Merit never released an M1 tank.

BBI/Elite Force released an M1A1 (Desert) at some point, and Bravo Team released a M1A2 (I think) in Woodland and Desert around the same time. I feel like the BBI one was more detailed, but maybe not to scale? Hard to recall, but I remember people liking the Bravo Team more for some reason.

I haven't seen the lights and sounds one, so I can't compare.

3way

Aug 25, 2018
Your right, my mistake BRAVO TEAM. Merit moreso old TUS.

Could it have been BRAVO TEAM being Woodland over the original Desert version?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I believe it was an variant accuracy issue, I believe the color was more accurate, as well. I definitely recall Unimax's Tiger, while being less-finely detailed than 21st Century's, was more accurate in its depiction of a Tiger during a specific period of the war. Unimax's M1 definitely came in NATO tri-color camo, too.

I recall Bbi's new one, now. It was an M1A2 with the CROWS/partial TUSK mods. Pretty cool, actually.

3way

Aug 25, 2018
Ha beaten to post.
I saw this youtube review as the first time seen it.