End of Days

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
AWESOME!!!!

so much to comment on. Loving how the story is progressing. That Serpy custom is wicked! That fight scene was epic and the ending was really cool, you could envision the "hail cobra". How long did it take you to shoot that? The set up is great, how did you pull it off? Sandbox?

I like how Serpy offered Duke a CG spot and when he tried to argue he put his foot down right away and is making them fight in the arena. The Baroness prisoner thing was cool, I'm expecting a Destro/Serpy confrontation at some point.

Finally the dialogue at the end with Fred and the prisoner felt so real. "I don't ask questions and you shouldn't either" was good and the line about being a new soldier to Serpy. I'm really liking how Serpy is being portrayed. Who's his general?

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Serpy's portrayal is indeed awesome. I like how he barely even heard Duke talking. Talked right over him as if his words meant nothing. Very evil. Hope we get a somewhat backstory on the general.

Thanks, guys. The General is Venomous Maximus . . .

Complete parts list . . .

Head, lower left arm: GI Joe V-Max
Upper body: Superhero Showdown Magneto
Lower body:Superhero Showdown Colossus
Helmet, shoulder pads: Upsized Chap Mei
Shield, Axe: Chap Mei
Straps: leather
Cape: Cotton sock

"My followers will chant, Maximus!"

"And the flesh of my enemies shall burn!"

This episode took 7 hours to do altogether (set-up, shooting, editing and uploading.)
And, yes, this was done in a sandbox- 11'X11'. I picked up 200 pounds of sand on Friday, so it would look fresh. The next Episode takes place in the same arena, so I'm hoping it stays until I have time to shoot again. I still want to get one more dome before it gets to cold out.

And I'm glad Serpentor read how I wanted him to seem- arrogant, pompous, and looking down on all others. And it's not that he's stupid. Just the opposite. If anything he can be overconfident. And his lack of respect for others is his downfall.
And I can't say how much I appreciate you guys staying with the story. Makes it worth working on. Many thanks!

Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I thought it was VMax'es head, wasn't sure if that is who you wanted to use him as. he looks badass!

No problem following the story. I look forward to it each week. Going great, loving the twists and turns and the dios, oh man the dios!!!!!

We should be thanking you for producing this greatness!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That was Great! Nice work on the fight sequence. Man, you'r pre-production must take a while.