End of Days

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
NICE!

I really liked this one. Very heartfelt and realistic. You feel like you're there with them.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
I just watched all the episodes! love it!

I am new in the zombie thing... I just discovered the walking dead series and movies such as 28 days later and 28 weeks later... and your gi joe zombie series is surely something I wont miss from now on! great work!

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I just watched all the episodes! love it!

I am new in the zombie thing... I just discovered the walking dead series and movies such as 28 days later and 28 weeks later... and your gi joe zombie series is surely something I wont miss from now on! great work!

Yeah, nobody presents a dio-story like Keenan too. My favorite one out there! No offense to other dio-comic makers.

Tria- always great to hear from a new reader. Glad you like it so far. Thank you.

Med- my friend you're too kind. I think the big part of the appeal, for me too, is a Dio featuring the undead. I know that's what keeps me writing. A few weeks ago I mulled over ending this story and starting one with a more traditional military theme to it. But I went back and remembered that's the reason I started Dead End, and EoD in the first place- I wanted to do something that wasn't the norm. Plus I'm happy with what I've done so far. And there's still a lot of story to tell.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
It's an HONOR!
I have been going crazy making stuff for the shots. Gonna be fun as hell. Everyday since I told my boys I had the chance to do this, my youngest son has asked me when we are getting out the banquet table and doing the set-up. That's my boy!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Some End of Days news- shooting Episode 29 today. Then Episode 30 between Sat and Sun. Episode 31 is being shot by Kirk Downie- aka Meddatron. I'm really looking forward to seeing how he handles the picture taking for that Episode.

Very Cool!