Epic Toy Box Saga

EpicToyBox

Enlisted
Feb 9, 2014
Ohio
Joes are tracking down a terrorist cell in Yemen when things go awry, and nothing is quite what it seems.

G.I. Zmo

Enlisted
Aug 5, 2011
As Medd said. Plus i like the positions of the panels and that the texts in the bubbles are in an easily readable order.
Next, please! :)

EpicToyBox

Enlisted
Feb 9, 2014
Ohio
Alright, already. I'm done fiddling around with it. Here is it in it's final stage as I move forward…

EPIC TOYBOX SAGA: Episode 1, part 1.

EpicToyBox

Enlisted
Feb 9, 2014
Ohio

Does anyone have a Castle diorama that they have made?

I would like to use a photo of a hand made model castle, in any scale, as a panel in my next episode of Epic Toy Box Saga. I will credit the picture and model to you at the bottom of the page.

What I need is an exterior establishing shot of a European castle.

Post pictures to this thread, or pm me.
And thanks!

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Does anyone have a Castle diorama that they have made?

I would like to use a photo of a hand made model castle, in any scale, as a panel in my next episode of Epic Toy Box Saga. I will credit the picture and model to you at the bottom of the page.

What I need is an exterior establishing shot of a European castle.

Post pictures to this thread, or pm me.
And thanks!

The great castle at Northlandz.... I took a few shots of the castle, here are a few check out the photo stream for more.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/26190887@N06/10652721735/in/photostream/lightbox/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/26190887@N06/10652953003/in/photostream/

Last edited:

EpicToyBox

Enlisted
Feb 9, 2014
Ohio
Episode 3 of Epic Toy Box Saga is shaping up to be pretty epic. This episode required a lot of new sets which I am still working on. However, in the meantime, I thought I'd post a little preview for the 118th crowd.

This episode starts with a flashback sequence, and introduces us to some new characters. Let the mash-ups begin!

As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

EpicToyBox

Enlisted
Feb 9, 2014
Ohio

Episode 3 - Epic Toy Box Saga

Check out Episode 3! All-Star episode featuring: Harrison Ford, Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Scarlett Johanson, Robert Downey, Jr., Chris Evans, Hugh Jackman, Chris Hemsworth, Adrianne Palicki, Anthony Mackie, and Captain America as himself.