Exclusive Slayer Design Studio C.A.M. Kit Poll on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Mainly it's the wait. 10 weeks is just way too long for me.

The inability to get a complete figure, or at least the appropriate head/torso combo is an annoyance, too, but it's definitely the time frames that are deal-killers.

Yes, I'm still bitching about Heartwrencher.

Dude, I've got the head and torso for Heartwrencher (unpainted) if you want them. I could care less about any of the 'Noks aside from the ones introduced in the 80's and can't think of another use for sculpts.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Eh, i just can't feel sorry for a guy that keeps a customer waiting for a year and then treats said customer like they're the asshole for wanting his fucking product or money back.

He's making action figure kits and parts, not hand-building Morgans and Maybach luxury cars.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Dude, I've got the head and torso for Heartwrencher (unpainted) if you want them. I could care less about any of the 'Noks aside from the ones introduced in the 80's and can't think of another use for sculpts.

Really, what ya want for them? I'm not a Dreadnok fan, but i'm gonna give a custom one a chance to convince me they aren't completely useless.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
:eek:

You sure there's not some kind of parts you're looking for? I'm running a pretty good surplus on most Shock Trooper accessories. :D

T-bars are no problem, i'll just crush the pelvis of some poor Iron Grenadier.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
:eek:

You sure there's not some kind of parts you're looking for? I'm running a pretty good surplus on most Shock Trooper accessories. :D

T-bars are no problem, i'll just crush the pelvis of some poor Iron Grenadier.

The only thing I can think of that I need are the legs that come on these particular CC's:

If you don't have them, no sweat. I'll still send you the parts.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hmm, i've go the red one but they're tied up for a custom awaiting a three-piece suit torso.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Cloud if KT doesnt have them I may have a pair to spare

That would be awesome! I need them for a custom I'm currently working on.

I'm not familiar with Ragin' Spoon or OPP. Care to share what these folks do and where they can be found?

Ragin Spoon is on that other site. He has some cast figures and heads and lots of gear and accessories
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-buy-sell-trade/72584-raginspoons-custom-cast-parts-sale.html
OPP is Onyx Pheonix Productions
http://onyxphoenixproductions.ecrater.com/category.php

Big Jim has it covered.

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
Mainly it's the wait. 10 weeks is just way too long for me.

The inability to get a complete figure, or at least the appropriate head/torso combo is an annoyance, too, but it's definitely the time frames that are deal-killers.

Yes, I'm still bitching about Heartwrencher.

Yeah I understand ya for sure. Now that we have moved into our new studio, and the staff will be working out of one location, we are hoping to fix that wait time.

Maybe in the future we will get ya to try us out.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Also, Krexx, SDS's lead sculptor, is on facebook and wants feedback and suggestions. The guy is an amazing sculptor and a very cool guy. Krexx Radek is the name his facebook profile is under if you want to give him feedback and/or suggestions.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Already have one, I've moved on to a set of legs and arms for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.