Ferret

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011
I decided to work on a custom for myself. Haven't been able to do one in a couple months. I was just playing around with some of the parts I had made and threw this helmet and webgear on the new bruce body and went from there.

Let me know what you think. Anything better to do on the next one?

Most likely will not stick with the Bruce head underneath. May not remove the helmet again. Just like to know I have the option.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Nice execution. For future improvements, if you can find bloused pant bottoms and bare thighs to make it perfectly accurate.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Even though it's not 100% accurate, I like that leg combo a lot!...the figure as a whole looks really nice...ironically, had you wanted it to be more ARAH accurate, using the Snowjob lower legs woulda been the way to go and different uppers...but I like how you did it...

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011
Nice execution. For future improvements, if you can find bloused pant bottoms and bare thighs to make it perfectly accurate.

Even though it's not 100% accurate, I like that leg combo a lot!...the figure as a whole looks really nice...ironically, had you wanted it to be more ARAH accurate, using the Snowjob lower legs woulda been the way to go and different uppers...but I like how you did it...

Thanks guys. I plan on doing three total. So the next one I will use different thighs I think. I stole the upper thigh idea from Don Maue. I had to splice the two knee pins together to get them to work. Also on the lowers, if you didn't notice they are the retaliation trooper legs that I changed the articulation on.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
... Also on the lowers, if you didn't notice they are the retaliation trooper legs that I changed the articulation on.

I picked that up since the cuff is normally part of the foot...did you just cast the lower leg with cuff glued on?...it looks really good, flawless...

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011
I picked that up since the cuff is normally part of the foot...did you just cast the lower leg with cuff glued on?...it looks really good, flawless...

Close, I filled in the seem line with apoxie and sculped a little to match the folds. I had to cover the ring. Then I molded that. With the cast copy I dremeled the foot out. I then made another mold of that.