Fighting 118th on Facebook

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Request se... wait, I'm already in there.

The best part is that I've forgotten who half of the people are (forum names vs. real names).

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
No twitter? Weak.

So who is keeping the FB page updated? When the channel goes live we can actually use that for updates.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i too refuse to join FB...that homo that started it is now worth $27 billion i think i heard this morning?...no way i'm becoming part of that problem...

loadedtomcat

Magnificent Bastard
Mar 18, 2011

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I love Twitter, its quick and easy. FB I refuse to join

You would go for Twitter.

I've been a FB member since the early days, but it's slowly losing appeal to me. Especially after watching "The Social Network", when he claims that exclusivity is the key and he doesn't want to make money off it when he makes it...

That's all been tossed out the window for $27billion. Can't say I blame him, but...

Twitter, I wouldn't touch with someone else's dick.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
You would go for Twitter.

I've been a FB member since the early days, but it's slowly losing appeal to me. Especially after watching "The Social Network", when he claims that exclusivity is the key and he doesn't want to make money off it when he makes it...

That's all been tossed out the window for $27billion. Can't say I blame him, but...

Twitter, I wouldn't touch with someone else's dick.

I get all my news from twitter, it's easy and quick to the point. Also I'm a huge MMA fanatic and it's impossible to follow without using Twitter. FB has too much damn drama