Firefighting TF cake

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
So my youngest son is about to be 4 in just over a week, and since everyone will be off tomorrow (Sunday, those of us who work nights get off the night before) for Memorial day we decided to have his party this weekend. Right now he's into firetrucks, and Transformers so we tried to make a firefighter cake with a firetruck, and firetruck transformer (Sentinel Prime), and a house on fire (BIGGEST PAIN IN THE @$$ thing I've EVER tried to do) It's leaning a bit so I'm just hoping it doesn't fall over in the fridge. I did put a metric ton of toothpicks in there, so hopefully it should hold until his party tomorrow afternoon.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I love the section you put it in..."customs" :D

The fire actually doesn't look too bad...and before I read about it, I just assumed the house was intentionally leaning due to calapsing from the fire :thumbsup:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I love the section you put it in..."customs" :D

The fire actually doesn't look too bad...and before I read about it, I just assumed the house was intentionally leaning due to calapsing from the fire :thumbsup:

Well it is entirely custom (sure I didn't make the figure, or firetruck, but the rest man I'll never try anything like this again (until next time my wife is like hey help me make a cool cake for this kid's birthday) The things we do for love), and I didn't really know where else to put the topic.

So far the toothpicks seem to be doing the trick holding it together so here's hoping it'll last till this afternoon.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Well so far so good, and by now the icing has hardened, and should hold the house together when we remove the toothpicks later for the party.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
He did love it. Everyone wanted part of the house, so it got torn down in about 5 minutes. It took me like about 10 times longer to make than it took to destroy. Everyone was chanting "cut the house, cut the house". Then I transformed the Sentinel Prime to firetruck mode for him, and was trying to figure out where the sword went, and Joshy looked at me, and was just like "it goes on the bottom", and sure enough there were the pegs for it right there. I guess he read the instructions earlier. He's been obsessed with instructions lately. Every time he sees a set of instructions lately he wants to see if he can read them, and figure out what they say.