Frank & Son's Haul yesterday!

Lantern_lad

Vintage Graphic Designer
Jul 4, 2011
Southern California
Picked up all of this yesterday by trading some prequel Star Wars figures... I ended up paying $16.

Very happy with the haul...

What does it take to get into the BST threads here? I have a lot of parts & pieces, weapons & what-nots I'd like to offer up for trade (I need a lot of vintage pieces myself).

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It usually opens up when it's decided you're active enough and mostly free of douchebaggery. :D

Got any Stinger/Dreadnok Ground Attack/Arctic H.I.S.S./Rattler 4WD/PAC/RAT missiles?

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Dude, LL. I totally have that cobra jet. I totally would've given it to yah. I think it's complete with figure and all.

AND I was at FnS yesterday too! Bought a couple of TMNT figs.

Lantern_lad

Vintage Graphic Designer
Jul 4, 2011
Southern California
It usually opens up when it's decided you're active enough and mostly free of douchebaggery. :D

Got any Stinger/Dreadnok Ground Attack/Arctic H.I.S.S./Rattler 4WD/PAC/RAT missiles?

Duly noted... and yes, I have a set of 3 Stinger missiles, and the assembly for it. I was about to start posting it all in the BST on Hisstank. (currently photographing everything right now)

Dude, LL. I totally have that cobra jet. I totally would've given it to yah. I think it's complete with figure and all.

AND I was at FnS yesterday too! Bought a couple of TMNT figs.

The jet's pretty cool... had the pilot and a gunner with it. I always do my trading with Roman in the shop across from F&S! He's a cool guy. Without him my ARAH hero would be nothing.

Anyway, I've got a TON of parts, missiles, guns, backpacks, etc. and I generally look for trading, because my collection needs a lot of parts, missiles, etc.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Duly noted... and yes, I have a set of 3 Stinger missiles, and the assembly for it. I was about to start posting it all in the BST on Hisstank. (currently photographing everything right now)

The jet's pretty cool... had the pilot and a gunner with it. I always do my trading with Roman in the shop across from F&S! He's a cool guy. Without him my ARAH hero would be nothing.

Anyway, I've got a TON of parts, missiles, guns, backpacks, etc. and I generally look for trading, because my collection needs a lot of parts, missiles, etc.

Well, I've got some ARAH stuff, so when you've got a list maybe we can swap for those Stinger parts.