Geared Creations Custom Games Entry

Gearedcreations

Enlisted
Sep 12, 2013
As Fes Ifisky stated "Budo Fett" haha this is a Samurai Boba Fett that i really had to do after seeing Hawkeye make his. thhanks to this awesome budo fig i was finally able to make one.
Name: Boba Fett
Bio: After his father's head was stricken from his body in the sight of young Boba, he set out on a revenge fueled journy to kill those who took his father's life. Becoming a sword for hire, Boba would gain information, as a form of payment, on the wherabouts of those that killed his father. With every kill, Boba's strength grew, but as well did his hatred. In a fierce battle against ten members of the jedi clan that was suspected of being his fathers killer, Boba emerged victorious. Being feared as the strongest ronin warrior, Boba set out to test his strength against any foe who opposed him.

haha nothing accurate but its what i could come up with keeping as close as possible to star wars...

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Great job, looks excellent.

Those things on his helmet look like beer can holders at a quick glance. If you put a tube out of each one and put some cans in there that photo would be hysterical.