Ghost Hawk Down

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
After the invasion the US was forced to push some of it's newest technology to task before it was fully battle tested with all the bugs worked out.

Here Delta Operators flew close support in case a rescue would be needed in the event of a Ghost Hawk Down. They were soon put to the test to provide cover as the Pilot worked on the Hawk.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Been wondering what you have been doing in the lab, Rick. I like the spinning rotor on the bird. That was a real nice touch. You almost should have blown a little dust around just for a little more drama.

My question is, will there be a dio showing how it got shot down or is this just a "Wheeler short"?

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Blood it was mechanical failure.

Thanks guys, it's just a short story to introduce my Delta guys and the Ghost Hawk that will b part of the Crusade

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
yer backgrounds always rock...you leave out no detail...i mean, in that third pic, theres like a whole city block back there!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks guys!! Nice catch on the Rhino. It was a Fuck up though. I should have had a wall up to block that. There is still half a table behind that little city block.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
If I ever get around to finally buying a house, I'm going to have a really nerdy room that's got at least a woodland, desert and sea/coast diorama. And then, probably get divorced.

Man, I'd love to have room to do larger scenes. I know it's boxed in and probably looks bigger than it actually is, but it's a great illusion. I love all the little bits and debris. It's the details that matter.