GI Joe: The Z-Wars

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
i could put like 5 dukes and 20 different snake eyes in the story.. lol... jk..
thanks for the compliments on the armory.. was a fun little project.. quick and easy as well

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
part 2: page 7

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Just got caught up. The first week has been great! Can't wait to see what happens next. Is Law going to make?

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
Just got caught up. The first week has been great! Can't wait to see what happens next. Is Law going to make?

Thanks and as for Law only time will tell. the next part is actually going to be a flashback to day 3 when LifeLine and the Maruaders had their run in with Law. just need to put some time aside to work on it.
ill try and have the first page done before next weekend. just been a little busy lately.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
YEAH!!...I love Dukes attitude!...

That shot of Lowlight over looking Lifeline doing his thing is a thing of beauty...really nice shot man

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
thanks for the compliments.. as for the cast, it will continue to grow. i get new ideas in my head everytime i work on the story.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Finally read all of these. Loving how the stories unfolding and the characters are developing. Looking forward to more for sure.

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
sorry guys been busy..i plan to start shooting this weekend so hopefully no later then next weekend i will have some more pages up.
once again id like to thank you guys for the feedback

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
my fave part about these past few pages is Falcon splayed out in the back of the truc, lol...

you really know how to use their facial expressions to your advantage...

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Love the next panel!!

Like Eddie was sayin, Falcon being sprawled out is great!

Things are getting real tense right now.

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011

sorry for the delay in this series guys. been a busy with personal stuff, also been working another building to add to this dio. will post pics of what iv been working on later today.

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
Ah ha! Now I know where to get the scoop on Z-Wars.

And knowing is half the battle. :D

if youre on hisstank you can find it there under just another zombie dio, its also posted at joedios, and theres also my facebook page. theres a link to it by my signature. best read from here or hisstank though.

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Between all the flashing banner ads and peoples sigs, this would take forever to load at Hisstank. Besides it looks like you posted it here first. Did you not?

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
actually it started off at the tank as me just showing off a dio i had made.. i then decided to turn it into a comic. i believe it started here as a comic first.

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
here a preview of the building im working on.. has a ways to go but im pretty happy with it so far. its going to be mechanics shops.. one side will actually be able to hold a vehicle, and will have large doors that open making it easy to access the inside. being that the interior will be accessible its making this project take longer then planned.
all doors will open and close, and interior will be decorated.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
here a preview of the building im working on.. has a ways to go but im pretty happy with it so far. its going to be mechanics shops.. one side will actually be able to hold a vehicle, and will have large doors that open making it easy to access the inside. being that the interior will be accessible its making this project take longer then planned.
all doors will open and close, and interior will be decorated.

That looks Amazing!

Be sure to post it up in it's own thread when your finished!