GIJCC FSS 5.0

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
All I needed was one more Charles Xavier figure and I could have made due.

blackrazor1

Enlisted
Dec 25, 2013
Salvo redux

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's an improvement, but that's about it. Lose the gold accents. Those aren't ammo belts, and painting them gold isn't fooling anyone.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
This thread is just a constant reminder of how much I never was a Joe fan compared to you guys. I had my original 13 and bailed out around the BAT. Guess those couple of years older made a huge difference. I have not recognized a single figure beyond the Twin. Heck, I do not recognize a handful of Nacho's Mega Joes.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
This thread is just a constant reminder of how much I never was a Joe fan compared to you guys. I had my original 13 and bailed out around the BAT. Guess those couple of years older made a huge difference. I have not recognized a single figure beyond the Twin. Heck, I do not recognize a handful of Nacho's Mega Joes.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
They're fucking stupid to think that original build was going to pass anyone's standers. It was horrible! New one is a vast improvement, even if it's just a repaint.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I was into GI JOEs all the way up to (and kinda including) the Eco Warrior shit. Those wacky Ninjas.. the silver foil air troopers or whatever.. all kind of weird stuff.

I feel like I might have got one or two of the GI JOE EXTREME things, but can't really remember.

Never got much into M.A.S.K. or Transformers or anything. LEGO was big, but expensive even back then. I used to get the toy guns (THAT LOOKED LIKE REAL GUNS OMGWTFBBQ HOW DID I SURVIVE?) and run around the neighborhood.

Early teens got me into computers and toys were lost after that.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
GIJCC said:
As a reminder, GIJCC members that order and complete the FSS 5.0 subscription will receive a bonus carded 13th mystery figure with their sixth shipment. Although this bonus figure will remain a mystery until the final shipment, we wanted to follow tradition and post a couple hints. This exciting figure will be another great addition to your modern era collection:

- It will be a Female figure!
- Highly requested G.I. Joe team member!

Make sure to get your subscription before the deadline on Sept. 2nd, 2016!

I'm guessing G.I. Jane.