GIJoe - Lady Jaye Series coming to Amazon

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Maybe they'll get the same actor. She was pretty solid as an action hero actress in Joe, Wick and AoS as I recall.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Adrianne Palicki is certainly smokin' hot... all the way back to her Friday Night Lights days, but I'm not sure she really fit my mental image of Lady Jaye. She's really more of a Cover Girl if we're applying ARAH standards.

I wouldn't be sad if they brought her back, but I can also imagine someone more tomboy-ish being better in the LJ role, like a Michelle Rodriguez or other tougher-looking actress.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I was trying to come up with another actress that could do the tough yet feminine persona of Lady Jaye. So far coming up short with only Asian (Ming Na Wen coming to mind) and Latina (MR) actresses doing that kind of thing right now. None come to mind that fit her Caucasian-ness (Welch heritage IIRC). Don't give me Jennifer Lawrence either. They'll probably just make her butch anyway... Wait, I may have just gotten the brainstorm... Emily Blunt (buffed up like in Edge of Tomorrow)! How about it? Better ideas?