GIJOE Trooper Review!

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
That figure is near perfect.

What every Joe figure should be, all the joints, and a bunch of neat accessories that all look swell.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
awesome fig! Just bought my first 8 figures... :D

The fig is truly amazing! I have only to comment on 3 flaws...

1. orange color of shovel... orange??
2. cheap plastic
3. despite the ankle articulation, movement is reduced due to the too much trousers...

Talisman

They Call me Sonic.
Jun 15, 2012
Where are these available, I have yet to see them at my TRU?

The short answer, they're not any more.

The long answer, there was a narrow window earlier this summer when retailers started putting out Retaliation product in anticipation of the movie, then Paramount decided at the last possible minute to pull the film, so all the retailers had to scramble to get rid of their inventory. You can still find these guys on the secondary market until they hopefully make a resurgence in March, but don't expect it to be cheap.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I still say everyone over rates him. I don't know why, but his right leg looks insanely warped and crooked. It bends outward (3-pack Firefly's leg warps the other way). I saw a couple in Wal-Mart today (blue variants), and their legs were warped! Other figures that use the same sculpting, like Mouse, don't seem to have this problem at all. Am I the only one who sees this problem?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I always enjoyed DG's unique review style. It's a shame he doesn't come around these parts anymore :(

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
His English is better than my Filipino.

He did some proper 1:18 vehicle reviews recently, but wasted them on the Philistines.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
well to be fair, I'm pretty sure English is his second language. Not an excuse that some of us can use :D