Has anyone ordered from Onyxphoenix recently?

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I'd like to order a few things from him, but I haven't heard anyone say anything about them recently.
Is he up and running?
Anyone have any experience ordering from him?

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
With the exception of a few, most castOrs are. Personally...I don't care for him. Not sure what his product is like, but I know he's clashed with a few people I know, so I won't be finding out.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I've ordered several times without incident (the last being in '13), but it's always pretty slow. Last time was about a 6 month wait. But I always got my stuff eventually. His times and customer service are on par with brokenarrow, but he seems far nicer than Alyosha.

Bottom line, definitely not my first choice of castOrs, but he's usually got some neat unique pieces, and if you can wait, it's probably worth it.

SnakeEater

Enlisted
Dec 12, 2013
I've ordered several times without incident (the last being in '13), but it's always pretty slow. Last time was about a 6 month wait. But I always got my stuff eventually. His times and customer service are on par with brokenarrow, but he seems far nicer than Alyosha.

Bottom line, definitely not my first choice of castOrs, but he's usually got some neat unique pieces, and if you can wait, it's probably worth it.

yea same here. i eventually got my items, but it took far too long. the guy did respond to emails atleast.

havent ordered since. its a shame because he has some very cool stuff in his store that i want.