HeroQuest, Anyone?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Working on a room... and you'll notice the perfect little treasure chest I found today, made by Safari. The lid even opens to reveal the loot. Must get molded and cast!

I'll have more to post this weekend.

Sexy!

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Working on a room... and you'll notice the perfect little treasure chest I found today, made by Safari. The lid even opens to reveal the loot. Must get molded and cast!

I'll have more to post this weekend.

Awesome!

Search for traps....
Disarm trap....
Search for treasure....

Too cool, too cool.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
A few more sections. What bugs me is, how hard it actually is to cut this stuff AND have it all line up perfectly. If I had a table saw, this might be more obtainable. Oh well...

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Wow! Those tables are awesome, Medd! Can't wait to see the bookshelves.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Thanks guys.

Here is a teaser for some books I have been working on in foam for the book shelves. Wanted to see if they looked real enough before I made a bunch. I thought about having most of them fixed mounted but have a few be removable. Not a very good pic and its just a simple paintjob so far, no titles, no details.

Attachments

• books 001.jpg
    books 001.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 8

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
A female gnome (actually she is out of scale for a gnome.....so may end up a female dwarf) Astra based off artwork done for the character:

Last edited:

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Good stuff, DW.

I'm really looking forward to getting back to this project, once the weather breaks a bit more. Lots of work to do on this, as well as other dio/games. Can't wait!

And I'd like to thank Daremo, Dark Horse, Medd, DW for their input and custom work so far.

:proposetoast: :medalofhonor: