IDW's Firewall / Chameleon

gaaway

Enlisted
May 14, 2011
I have just been loving IDW's take on the "Joes" as well on some of the characters. Here are my versions of two of my favorite ones. 1st up : Chameleon

Next : Firewall

Here are some shots of the ladies together:

+
As always , comments are welcomed.

gaaway

Enlisted
May 14, 2011
They look pretty damn cool. Mind sharing the recipes with us? :)
Here are the parts breakdown, 1st Chameleon :
Head - Penelope Cruz Pirate
Torso / Arms - 25th Ann. Scarlett
Legs - 25th Ann. Green-shirt
Next up, Firewall :
Head - ROC Desert Am. Scarlett - ROC The Doctor's hair
Torso / Arms - 25th Ann. Lady Jaye
Legs - 25th Ann. Lamprey
Thanks for looking & commenting.

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011
They both look nice. Great job on parts and paint. Only thing is that firewall looks like she is looking up. Might want to redo the pupils unless that's what you wanted.

gaaway

Enlisted
May 14, 2011
Thanks guys for the feedback! I went back & redid the eyes. Let me know what you think :

Again, comments are welcomed

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Those are both badass. I don't know shit about either character (I'm still trying to catch up on the Marvel run, let alone IDW) but they turned out great. I like the thicker legs you put on the Firewall chick. They work really well on her.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Those are both badass. I don't know shit about either character (I'm still trying to catch up on the Marvel run, let alone IDW) but they turned out great. I like the thicker legs you put on the Firewall chick. They work really well on her.

i was thinking the same thing

xxxx

Artist.In.Residence.
Apr 13, 2011
england
like someone else said,i dont know sweet F.A about these characters...but you did a factory-like job producing these two.