If It's Not One Thing It's Another

Tracker

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011

If G.I. Joe wasn't enough, now Firefly has to deal with Crynet forces. These two C.E.L.L Assaulters are a little too close for comfort.

Attachments

• bad spot.jpg
    bad spot.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 145

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Nice shot Tracker! Those figures look really bad ass. I know what I'm doing today. :) That's a cool little set up you did with them all.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice take and cool shot. I've picked those figs up and put them back a dozen or more times. I think this one is the only one I would get

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
FF can take them! I have never seen those guys on the pegs, there always missing.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Where'd you get the little garbage can? I've been looking for a decent one for awhile now.

Looks sweet, like Eddie I'm not into really any 1:18 sci-fi stuff besides Joe and the occasional Marvel Universe fig unless it's for custom parts, plus I'm not a gamer so I don't keep up with that type of thing.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i've seen little trash cans like that with candy in 'em...craazy how it didn't jump off the shelf and slap me in the face for dio potential

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
If that is the candy I was thinking of, then you're right. I've been looking all over whenever I'm at a store that sells lots of candy for those damned things.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Looks like I found more stuff to buy when we get home!

Thanks a lot, Tracker!

:D

Tracker

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
Thanks a lot y'all :D

Where'd you get the little garbage can? I've been looking for a decent one for awhile now.

Looks sweet, like Eddie I'm not into really any 1:18 sci-fi stuff besides Joe and the occasional Marvel Universe fig unless it's for custom parts, plus I'm not a gamer so I don't keep up with that type of thing.

i found a skateboard set at walmart on clearance for a $1.00. that came with three cans. The lids are removable

Below is a link that shows the exact set
Customer Image Gallery for GX Skate Stunt Starter Packs Series #3 -Styles May Vary

Here is some thing else that might be of use

http://www.amazon.com/Bruder-Trash-..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=05JW299CCCAVJ0WZB4EH

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Those candy filled trash cans, I thought those were from the 80's, do they still make them?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
So I ordered those tiny trash cans that you suggested, and dammit if the buyer on Amazon that I got mine from had them listed as "styles may vary". I thought it meant colors, but they meant "entire product" may vary. Grrr.

So now I gotta do the return for a $10 piece of crap rip-cord skater thing with a lame guard rail (that I can't use).

I did however, pick up some Bruder stuff that's almost perfect, so it wasn't a total loss. Thanks for the heads up, I can't believe the seller wasn't more specific than that. They even listed 2 photos of the SAME product in different colors (with different colored trash cans), too. Idiots.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I think I still have one floating around in a box in the garage, and I also seem to remember a school type locker containing candy.