I'm going to cry

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
What did they do to Shockwave? Thought he was a no brainer.

http://kapowtoys.blogspot.com/

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
It's like Shockwave crossed with Scareglow from the MOTU. But really, if you didn't expect them to bayformerize him... well that's just silly considering all the other shitty designs.

Consider this though. While this design sucks donkey balls, his prominent role will likely bring attention to the character which will in turn make him a good candidate for the Generations, Masterpiece, or other lines too. So it might mean better shockwave toys down the road. But yeah, this design blows.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
He's the only Masterpiece that I really want. This piece of shit looks like a gay Megatron. I hope they keep his character the same cold robotic warrior.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Shockwave has to be top 3 easily when it comes to characters people want in Masterpiece form, regardless of role in DotM.

*sings to G1 theme Bayformers: What the fuck am i looking at?*

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Looks tooo much like movie two megs with out that god awful tiny arm and with a mono eye

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm more referring to the unintelligible melee battles and the 'Cons that don't have a proper earth vehicle form.

'Con space forms suck bullpecker.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Why do they have to gay up all the Transformers? Are they only selling to G. I. Eddie now?
If Eddie's not already, we may turn him... I think the last 10 posts or so have had at least one "Eddie likes men" post to it.

Not that he's really helping himself out with comments like "I like sweaty guys"

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Thanks KT. I'm not really up to date on Transformers. Is this what most of them look like? They went in some crazy futuristic theme?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Why do they have to gay up all the Transformers? Are they only selling to G. I. Eddie now?

whoa whoa whoa...i think bayformers look like ass!...serious serious ass...and NOT in the good gay way :D...but in the disgusting 450ib cottage cheese ass of a walmart shopping white trash lady...

for the most part (just like in RoC), if you don't hear the name or arent told who the charactor is, you wouldn't know who each robot is...and it gets 100 times worse when they are fighting...

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
ya i hate the look of bays transformers but it is a great action flick lol. to bad all the Decepticons look like fucked up bugs and not robots. some of the autobots look ok but the toys all suck lol.

astronut1885

The Unwashed
Mar 28, 2011
I kinda like the new Shockwave. He's purple, bulky, and looks like he can kill some shit. I'm sure the execution on the screen will be much better than a $20 figure can convey.