I'm looking for ME Joes that can pass as civilians

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I know we had a BST thread or area, but the heck if I can find it. I'm looking for ME Joes that can pass as civilians, both male and female. If you have parts, I'm interested in that too. I have stuff I can trade if you want to go that route and I'll trade heavily in your favor.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Well, I meant more like, figures that when slightly altered don't look all that much like a Joe figure. I have maybe 5 figures now that look enough like an average person....especially if they are in a space/sci-fi/future setting. One of them is HD from the first Joe film and he still had his camo....BUT....I figure he can still pass if I get rid of the Joe insignia on his chest pocket.

That's probably what I should have said. See, last night I went through my "civilian" figures and discovered all the ones from lines OTHER than ME Joes ended up looking like children when compared to my Colonial Marines who are all built on a base ME Joe (Duke, to be exact). So.....this is fine if I have ONLY those smaller civilians in a picture on their own. If I place the Marines in there, the whole thing is thrown off and will probably look ridiculous. I need more than just the five I have now, so I need to buy or trade for suitable whole figures or parts.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yes, I know about that, the only ones that will work are ones based on a ME Joe, or something of equal size. Star Wars, Avatar (the humans), different Marvel legends, the recent Jurassic Park figures...all of those look like children compared to Joes.

Lord Bodega

Enlisted
May 10, 2014
S. Florida
I have one of the Shark Tank action figure sets from Amazon. I did a couple of head swaps and I felt they fit in nicely. No Joes in the shot but there is a Marauder figure for comparison.

Attachments

• Civilians 1.jpg
    Civilians 1.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Civilians 2.jpg
    Civilians 2.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 13

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Jazwares' Fortnite Teknique is passable as a hipster/millennial/AntiFa bullet sponge.

Reactions: Contraband

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Do any of you have any of the new MTF figures and can you tell me how they scale against ME Joes?