Jedi Pin-up Girl

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I had been looking for a decent figure to make a nude female for a while and I got my hands on a MU Scarlet Witch. I had to do a lot of work on the legs, but they articulate like a G.I. Joe now. The range of motion isn't great, but she can spread her legs. What more do you really need. The Light Saber glows in the dark. Anyway, let me know what you think.

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
The cloak is cotton soaked in acrylic and shaped over a figure once it dries it holds it's shape and can be painted yet remains flexible. Sorry I didn't take any "Art Studies" of her.

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Thanks guys. As far as what's "under the hood", the clothing is removable and the figure is anatomically correct. I didn't go painting pubes or anything, but the fig does have nipples (I just stuck some straight pins in and trimmed them). I should have taken some WIP shots. I guess I get too eager. There is a tutorial on making static cloaks out of cloth, that I will try to dig up. The guy does it a little differently than I do, but the concept is the same. Anyway, thanks again for the kind words.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks guys. As far as what's "under the hood", the clothing is removable and the figure is anatomically correct. I didn't go painting pubes or anything, but the fig does have nipples (I just stuck some straight pins in and trimmed them). I should have taken some WIP shots. I guess I get too eager. There is a tutorial on making static cloaks out of cloth, that I will try to dig up. The guy does it a little differently than I do, but the concept is the same. Anyway, thanks again for the kind words.

Nice!

Maybe write up your own tutorial on how you did it? I'm sure the forum would appreciate it. Think it over.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Like the get up, but i have to ask, whats under the loin cloth?

Seconding this.

Also think it'd be cool if she were an alien chick, but that's just me. Maybe if you plan on making another, keep that in mind.

Edit: just saw your reply .. Nice.

SE 55

Rookie customizer
Aug 16, 2012
Tennessee
Maybe write up your own tutorial on how you did it? I'm sure the forum would appreciate it. Think it over.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I would love to know how you did the cape.

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Thanks, guys.

I'll see what I can do about a tutorial.

As for the paints and such, they are all done with a brush. I use Model Masters (the flesh tone is light base) mostly, though for metallics I like Tamiya. The shaping on the legs was done with a Dremel and J.B. Weld.

Here is a recipe:

Base figure: MU Scarlet Witch (legs modified for Joe-like articulation and looks)
Head: ROC Dialtone
Right Hand: TVC Obi Wan
Spats and Armlets: Zam Wessel lower legs and arms hollowed out so as to fit over the legs and arms
Belt: TVC Obi Wan with Mace Windu and Kit Fisto belt sabers. The saber in her hand is Obi Wan's.
Bikini Top: Cloth and acrylic, the brooch I shaved off of Zam Wessel's chest.
Cloak: Cloth and acrylic.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
That is a great figure! Top scores across the board from design to painting to accessories (the cloak is amazing). Kudos on a job well done.