Jrsmi6's Custom Games entry

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
A Longer Time Ago in a Galaxy Even Farther Away..................

Gi Ty Pham (pronounced Jee Tie Fom)

As a boy Gi Ty Pham studied under his father who was a great master of several martial arts forms and spent most of his life farming a small piece of land his family had inhabited for generations.
He later inherited the land from his father and began to raise a family of his own, passing on what he had learned and continuing the search for enlightenment through meditation . His wife and daughter often watched as he would gracefully navigated his fields as if guided by precognitive abilities. In fact through intense meditation Gi Ty discovered he could communicate with the very building blocks of all objects, he could listen to them and they would obey his commands. Never wanting to be more than what he was , he humbly kept his knowledge to himself. Until one day on his daughters 13th birthday a group of local soldiers employed by a local governor came to his cottage to claim their "rights" of his beloved Sara who was now considered by the local Warlord of age. Gi Ty was working in the field when he heard his wife's cries for help. His abilities allowed him incredible speed and he arrived just in time to see one of the soldiers pierce his wife's chest with his sword. Fearing for his life another grabbed his daughter and threw her over his saddle and began to flee as he saw Gi Ty project what appeared to be lightning from his fingertips and electrocute the man who had killed his wife without any effort. As Gi Ty approached the soldier carrying his daughter he unsheathed his blade and quickly mowed down the remaining soldiers that had come to have their way with his only child. He was so enraged by this violation to his family it took only a wave of his hand to toss the fleeing soldier ,horse and all ,through the air as if the very force of the wind was his to command. When he approached the man on the ground he was already dead and there pinned under the mass of the horse she had been carried on his daughter Sara lay lifeless as well. He had been so blinded by anger Gi Ty had failed to fore see the consequence of his action and realized he was responsible for her death.
Never again would he lose control .He spent years mastering the new abilities he had discovered. Disciplining his mind to listen to and control the forces around him. He learned through the power of the forces around him of a powerful crystal . With this crystal he could build a new weapon that would channel energy through the crystal into an intense beam of light as got as the sun.
He now wanders traveling in disguise as a hermit hooded ad cloaked. He is always hunting for injustice and those who would seek to enforce their will upon others .He never lifts his hand to anyone unless his life depends on it , always first trying to offer his opponent an opportunity to come to a peaceful resolution. When all diplomacy has failed only then will he defend himself because he is still fears,and secretly longs for that moment when his darkside will be unleashed.
When he learned of the tournament he took it as an opportunity to further his quest to bring a balance to the world and possibly turn some powerful warriors to his cause. Those who will not join him will perish and if he should fall , he will finally realize his dream of being reunited with his family in the afterlife.

Attachments

• PA110013 - Copy.jpg
    PA110013 - Copy.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
Nice bio and custom. Gonna be a good tournament!
Good job!

Thank you both! I didn't know if their had ever been an "origin of the Jedi" kind of story and I have always thought it would be cool to know where it all began. I took this tournament as an opportunity to invent a character that could have been the first person to communicate with the midichlorians and discover that they are the present in all living and non living things. With his sudden ability to hear them he began to listen for them everywhere and soon discovered that he could control them. I wanted to give him a name that sounded like Jedi but still could be a real name. My wife's maternal grandfathers name was Gi Ty Pham(Vietnamese) and so my character was named after her grandfather.