JSI F-14 w/new Ace pilots

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
snapped a couple pics of the new Ace that comes with the Sky Striker (thanks Wild weasel) in my F-14...

he looks good in there...but theres a tiny problem...he doesnt fit...his lower legs are too wide to fit in the tunnels where his legs should go...so i had to take them off...but its so cramped in there that you can't see hes missing them anyhow...
still gotta paint up the unfinished helmets from Hasbro...

Attachments

• IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0095.jpg
    IMG_0095.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0101.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 26

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Those look familiar hmm... :) They look good in it, better than I thought.

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
he doesnt fit...his lower legs are too wide to fit in the tunnels where his legs should go...so i had to take them off...but its so cramped in there that you can't see hes missing them anyhow

i could have told you that, all you had to do was ask.:D
if you dont want the lowers let me know.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Looks cool, and certainly the best pilot H'bro has made yet. The only thing I take issue with is that those helmets are actually designed for the 360 display used only by the F-35 (and eventually the F-22), thus the huge visor. And yes, Hasbro's use of them on Ace in the Skystriker is also misguided.

Sometimes it sucks to know stuff... :D

Anybody have any plain BBI pilots they want to sell me. I'll need two for my Tomcat. Who was selling the stationary plastic ones?

Last edited:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I think Skyworks was selling the stationary ones.

I suppose in the Joe-verse the "Skystriker" could theoretically have the same system as the F-35/F-22 etc. Since it's not exactly an F-14. It's reaching (around) a bit though.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Looks cool, and certainly the best pilot H'bro has made yet. The only thing I take issue with is that those helmets are actually designed for the 360 display used only by the F-35 (and eventually the F-22), thus the huge visor. And yes, Hasbro's use of them on Ace in the Skystriker is also misguided.

yeah, i realized they were for the F-35, but what the heck else are we gonna use, lol...Hal Jordans is fro the F-35 also...

when/if that Renegades Ripcord comes out, i'll replace the F-35 helmets with the one he comes with...if i can find him :rolleyes:

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
yeah, i realized they were for the F-35, but what the heck else are we gonna use, lol...Hal Jordans is fro the F-35 also...

when/if that Renegades Ripcord comes out, i'll replace the F-35 helmets with the one he comes with...if i can find him :rolleyes:

what helmet does r-cord come with, don't think I've seen pics...