Just finished casting several new parts

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011
Hey guys I Just finished casting several new parts. You can purchase or look at more photo's at www.raginspoon.com. Let me know what you think. As always let me know more of what you're looking for.

Don't forget to check out my trade list on my home page.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Some sharp looking stuff. I'm already planning my next order.

You need to have one thread that you update for this stuff, though, I almost missed this. :)

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011
i love the hats great job man.

Some sharp looking stuff. I'm already planning my next order.

You need to have one thread that you update for this stuff, though, I almost missed this. :)

wow!...thats some great stuff RS...

is that first hat for R&R v2?

Thank you guys for the kind words. I try to make nice stuff. As far as the hat yes it was cast from the rock and roll v2 head, dremeled out and then cast in flex.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Some nice new items you got there spoon. The hats look pretty sharp and the figures came out real nice. Although I'm not very familiar with the plague troops the casts look good.

That first picture makes Ripcord look like Arsenio Hall in Coming to America. :D

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
A few of the hats are a bit bulky for the head you used, but still great looking casts. I bet they'd fit on most heads and look fine, though, with proper mods made.

The thing that really got me was the webgear you cast. I'll have to get around to buying some of your stuff one day, as soon as I get back to customizing. I've got $200 worth of Slayer stuff waiting for me to do something with it just because I put away my "studio" a few months ago when company visited and I haven't had time to get anything back out.

Second or possibly tied to Alyosha, I don't think anyone casts webgear cleaner or better quality than you two.

The Rock-Viper head looks pretty awesome, too. I'd get it if I didn't get 4 of the SDS full heads. Seems to fit the figure quite well, to boot.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
They all look awesome! Would the crimson guard iommortal helmet fit on an arah(or newsculpt o-ring) head?