Kaiyodo skeleton capsule toys

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
May be too late. Those things sold like wildfire. Looks like these guys have a set, but I know nothing about them, or if they even ship to 'Merica.

https://myletter.jp/int/shop/product/カプセルqキャラクターズ-戦えドクロマン-骸骨ア-3/

They do,and I bought the set! Wtf?!?! I feel violated! You had to say too late,and sold like wild fire?!? I'll be casting this shit tho! You seen the bullet hole in the forehead skull? Do you have all 7 add on sets? Or just one?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'll be casting this shit tho! You seen the bullet hole in the forehead skull? Do you have all 7 add on sets? Or just one?

Just the one, and that's the one I have. It's actually a double-tap, as there are two bullet holes. Poor fucker got the ol' anchor shots.

Sign me up for 7 sets of those pistol grip hands.

Now I need a good 1:18 pistol for the bandito.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
FUCK!

I was on board with this, but then I received my total this morning for ONE figure.

$26+!

Now I'm not so on-board with this.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Just the one, and that's the one I have. It's actually a double-tap, as there are two bullet holes. Poor fucker got the ol' anchor shots.

Sign me up for 7 sets of those pistol grip hands.

Now I need a good 1:18 pistol for the bandito.

Got denied!! Money refunded! No dice on the accessory packs! Spent 2 hours last night hunting too! Found them on yahoo Japan,but need a translator

FUCK!

I was on board with this, but then I received my total this morning for ONE figure.

$26+!

Now I'm not so on-board with this.

Theyre $30 for all 6 on eBay!

Pumpkin Nightmare Horror Skull Skeleton Figure Kaiyodo Capsule One | eBay

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I bought them too! I have all six of the military skeletons ,all 6 of the pumpkin skeletons,and all 4 irobot looking guys coming.

Y'all got me! Now your turn DSB

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I have an iPhone:trollface:

I signed up. I gotta deposit money to bid!! Crazy. I'm fidna try in a few,got a few things to handle around the house.

I messaged the guys I just bought from on eBay to enquirer about the accessory packs.

illestr8r

Enlisted
Aug 25, 2016
My set of 6 pumpkin skeletons and both sets of robots should arrive any day now. If I had seen the military set before I would definitely have grabbed it up as well. Kinda tapped out now. I've become quite obsessed with skeletons lately. Also ordered 1 of the reptile skeletons just to check it out.

Contraband, if you do cast those grip hands I'd love a set as well please!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I messaged the guys I just bought from on eBay to enquirer about the accessory packs.

Doesn't hurt to try. I reckon it goes without saying that the weapons are Joepatible.

A couple of the expansion sets comes with fists, splayed hands (like the ones the Pumpkin Nightmare figures have) and a non-pistol grip hand. The bone colored and GitD skellies don't get shit for extra paws. :trollface:

Last edited:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
My set of 6 pumpkin skeletons and both sets of robots should arrive any day now. If I had seen the military set before I would definitely have grabbed it up as well. Kinda tapped out now. I've become quite obsessed with skeletons lately. Also ordered 1 of the reptile skeletons just to check it out.

Contraband, if you do cast those grip hands I'd love a set as well please!

I'll cast every hand,helmet,skull,and gun I assure you. Prolly copy the skeleton itself. Looks fairly simply constructed.

Speaking of casting,I got plastic to pour,and an engine to work on. I'll post in the workbench today,got some spare heads that people may want.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'll cast every hand,helmet,skull,and gun I assure you. Prolly copy the skeleton itself. Looks fairly simply constructed.

Speaking of casting,I got plastic to pour,and an engine to work on. I'll post in the workbench today,got some spare heads that people may want.

30-something pieces to that skeleton.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
There's around that in a joe. Then again my casting prowess has been crap lately,so who knows?:trollface:

You have to register&deposit to be able to bid on that site. I did,and I'm waiting on both the receipt email,and for my account there to show it...hopefully they hurry up! Hopefully I can get these things! I hate being late to the party! Costs too much in the long run. I'll have to keep with this line now.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There's around that in a joe. Then again my casting prowess has been crap lately,so who knows?:trollface:

You have to register&deposit to be able to bid on that site. I did,and I'm waiting on both the receipt email,and for my account there to show it...hopefully they hurry up! Hopefully I can get these things! I hate being late to the party! Costs too much in the long run. I'll have to keep with this line now.

And this is all ball joints. The head/neck connection is tiny. I imagine you'll have to re-drill it on the casts.

It's 5am in Japan. Given 'em a couple of hours. :trollface:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
And this is all ball joints. The head/neck connection is tiny. I imagine you'll have to re-drill it on the casts.

It's 5am in Japan. Given 'em a couple of hours. :trollface:

I want these yesterday! Lol.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
It takes 10min-36hours for your deposit to show to bid. It wasn't in my account in time. Nobody bid either.

The eBay seller said he could get them,but wants $120,because he'd "have to pay premium price". My ass!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I believe it, actually. Japanese toys are serious business.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Ordered a set of six Halloween themed Kaiyodo skeletons off Ebay...now I have to wait a month. :(

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ordered from Japan? Even if you got them shipped SAL they won't take that long to arrive. If you've got some weird thing about not playing with Halloween stuff until 31 October, well, then, I don't know what to tell you. :trollface: Shit, I should be putting my LEGO Mystery Mansion together. Fucking three days into the month and shit.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Ordered from Japan? Even if you got them shipped SAL they won't take that long to arrive. If you've got some weird thing about not playing with Halloween stuff until 31 October, well, then, I don't know what to tell you. :trollface: Shit, I should be putting my LEGO Mystery Mansion together. Fucking three days into the month and shit.

Yeah, from Japan. I kinda thought it might not take that long, but I won't hold my breath. And I'll play with skeletons, ghosts, whatever is scary all the live long year, so I don't mind WHEN it arrives. :fuckit:

I'm going to be setting up some of my McFarlane Monsters playsets for Halloween if I can find a safe place for them.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Ordered a set of six Halloween themed Kaiyodo skeletons off Ebay...now I have to wait a month. :(

I ordered the armor skeletons,and they're already in NY! I haven't got tracking on the pumpkin set.

I won that bid on that Japanese site for the accessories. Waiting on seller. It's a very strange thing. You bid/buy from the seller,the seller deals with the site..sends it to them,they hold all your purchases,then ship internationally when your ready as long as it's within so much time...meanwhile I continue to shop on there. What a mess!! lol

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I've purchased a handful of things from Japan over the years, shipping has been a mixed bag.

Except from those guys who sell leftover figures, like sinodolls. He's always pretty quick.

I ordered them figuring I could sell off some of them to recoup my costs, but I've got the felling that once I start messing with one, I'll have to keep them all.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Next wave of skeletons appears to be samurai!

Found this on fwoosh! They even quoted KT,and this thread:trollface:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I *think* Kaiyodo has a line of slightly larger skeletons and these might be it?

But I'd be happy if I am wrong, I love Samurai....mix that with skeletons and my brain would explode!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The samurai are indeed part of the Revoltech line. Run about $65USD before shipping from Japan. The red variant has a version that comes with some decals.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Damn,that would've been welcome. They wear gear well.

I've only put one together so far. waiting on my hands&weapons. all they can do is beat stuff up,and make mad gestures. waiting on my pumpkin nightmare set too. prolly gear them up with casts from these.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Damn,that would've been welcome. They wear gear well.

Make one yourself. Retaliation Budo has as about a complete a set of samurai kit as you're likely to get in 1:18. After the hours I put in repainting that shit I'm not wont to try and pull it apart to put it on the skeleton, but I can say the helmet sits on the skull.

I'm wishing I had another one to do it myself, damn it.