KJ by Slaymaker

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I have been working on this for quite awhile now...it includes a custom rifle made with Obi's ideas (parts of 4 different guns I believe and sculpting), combining 2 torsos and sculpting as well. Plus getting custom waterslides made too...

Here is my version of KJ based off the 1st pic everyone was talking about. (I know there are 4 of the same pose - was trying to get a pic of the skull tat on the neck)

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Nice detail on the tats! I didn't see you got the hands too! nice work man,especially the gun!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think it's a solid use of parts, and the little details really bring it home. I've heard she and her team got kicked out of whatever country they were in.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Yeah - I was more about the initial look - a tough looking female operator - not the person / personality of the subject.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I can't remember her name, but she and a few ex-military snipers were helping to keep poachers away from protected animals in Africa.

I think.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Kinessa Johnson....she was in Africa training park rangers. Was a mechanic in the military. Lots of drama on the net about her and rival anti-poachers...again...not interested in all that. Initially the rifle in the pic drew my attention and her look was intriguing...much more special forces than Scarlett in a yellow spandex suit. :D