Late War Panther.....For the WW-2 guys

TheHun

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011
This is a Consignment piece i finished the other day for a form member on small scale, Thought you guys might like it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think it's bullshit you aren't churning out AA mounts, and those exhaust stacks would pretty ace on a couple of non-tank uses, too.

;)

TheHun

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011
I think it's bullshit you aren't churning out AA mounts, and those exhaust stacks would pretty ace on a couple of non-tank uses, too.

;)

Tiger,
I know you think have lost my mind, but i built and cast about 15 of those machine gun mounts, I put them in a plastic container and have pulled my hair out (What little i have left) trying to find them in my shop, I have looked and looked, I done them for my web site, but i have so much shit going on in my shop now,It almost impossible to find anything, You would not believe how pissed i get when i do this. :mad:

TheHun

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011
Very nice Hun. I was beginning to wonder if the old man had lost his skills. :p

I think it would look even better if it was 1:16 and on my shelf. ;)

Heck no......I got a 1/16 jagdpanther thats gonna make your jaw drop....HeHehe :p

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Tiger,
I know you think have lost my mind, but i built and cast about 15 of those machine gun mounts, I put them in a plastic container and have pulled my hair out (What little i have left) trying to find them in my shop, I have looked and looked, I done them for my web site, but i have so much shit going on in my shop now,It almost impossible to find anything, You would not believe how pissed i get when i do this. :mad:

I know how that goes.