Law Enforcement Customs

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
Figure made with Marauders and G.I. Joe Parts. All modern realistic police equipment.

Police Cruiser is a 1/18 2016 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor; complete with ALPR cams, Spotlight-Mounted Noptic Infrared Camera, and in-car radar units. Vehicle is packed with police equipment as well.

Agency is Titusville PD, FL.

Motor Unit coming soon...

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
Figure made with Marauders and G.I. Joe Parts. All modern realistic police equipment.

Police Cruiser is a 1/18 2016 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor; complete with ALPR cams, Spotlight-Mounted Noptic Infrared Camera, and in-car radar units. Vehicle is packed with police equipment as well.

Agency is Titusville PD, FL.

Motor Unit coming soon...
Love it! Boss Fight zombie cop might work too with some adjustments and a new head and hands

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
I can neither confirm or deny. ☠️
Have you ever had reason to use a KR10 or Golden Eagle during your normal course of business or observe horizontal gaze nystagmus to determine someone’s possible B.A.C. ? Do you hate rubber-neckers and lot-lizards? Do you carry several police patches from your own department to trade with the police where you plan to travel or vacation? 😎

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
Have you ever had reason to use a KR10 or Golden Eagle during your normal course of business or observe horizontal gaze nystagmus to determine someone’s possible B.A.C. ? Do you hate rubber-neckers and lot-lizards? Do you carry several police patches from your own department to trade with the police where you plan to travel or vacation?
1. No.
2. No.
3. Yes.
4. Infuriatingly so. And yes - they smell like menthol 305's and bad descions.
5. Right in my issued car door. Some in my personal.