Legion XIV 1:18 Project: Suits

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Our first test prototype is completed. This is a 3D print that was made to test functionality of the models. It lets us know what areas, if any, need to be tweaked for full range if motion and compatibility of parts. As it's a 3D print it will have a roughness to it that would not be present on a production figure. Pictures added to first post.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
MSG90 sniper rifle available in our Kickstarter for $1 each. They can be added to any package, including the $1 level package if you only wish to pre order rifles. Picture added to first post.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Stupid question,

If I wanted to add riffles & reagans, how do I pre-pledge so the amount goes towards the total.

Right now I'm at the Deluxe all in package.

Also please advertise this on some political websites as the Reagan could help get you to funding levels.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
At the Delixe All-in level you will receive a free Reagan and two free weapon sets added to your package automatically. Since the packages have changed since launch, I will add a new section to the campaign description to better explain what all is included in each package. If you want more weapons you can add them to your package but adding one dollar to your contribution for each weapon. The same can be done with extra Reagan figures at $25 each. They are more expensive because they are a short run figure.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
I guess my question is how do I add the extra Regans/guns.

I just increase the amount. Is there a notes section that spells out I want X number of figure 1 & X number of figure 2? I didn't see one & I don't want to lose track of what I ordered in case I add more.

(For my notes 4 extra Regans 5 extra guns)

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I don't believe KS has a system for tracking that. It would just have to be written down somewhere. However, it wouldn't be too hard to figure out after the fact. If someone pledges $35 over their package level amount, I would guess that would mean they want 1 Reagan and 10 guns in top of their package. You could PM on KS with what you currently have ordered too. That way it's recorded somewhere. I'm not sure if you've done KS before, but after it's completed I have to send out a survey to everyone and they write down everything they ordered so I know what to send.