letal's Custom Games Entry: Overlord

letal

I Went Todash
May 8, 2013
Brazil
Overlord was among the first Cobra Troopers recruited by Cobra Commander. After that he stepped up to the Viper corps where he lost his right eye in a battle lost thanks to the Commander's inflated ego and poor judgement of the situation. From this day forth he swore he would take control of the Cobra organization, he would bide his time but that day would come. Gaining a solid reputation between his peers as a great strategist and ruthless fighter he ascended to the position of First Crimson Guard, a position which granted him access to the Commander himself and his secrets. He convinced Cobra Commander, with a good deal of blackmailing, to give him assets and free reign to create The Coil, a mercenary army operating most in the Middle East. The Coil prospered and secretly infiltrated the great oil families and companies.
After Serpentor's rise to power, he saw a glimpse of hope for Cobra, but Serpentor's mad lust for battle and conquest turned him into a bad leader as much as the Commander was.
Overlord decided to take advantage from Serpentor's distorted sense of honor. First he set up an ambush to capture the greatest killer of Cobra operatives in the world: Snake Eyes.
Having success were Cobra Commander and Serpertor failed many times he decapitated Snake Eyes in front of a crowd of Cobra minions and challenged Serpentor for a combat to the death. The winner would rule Cobra undisputedly.
Now Overlord sits in Cobra's throne, a throne adorned with the heads of Serpentor and Snake Eyes. The Commander is leashed wearing blue pajamas at the bottom of the stairs.

Last edited:

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
The paint job's great, and I like the use of the Trooper head with the added monocle. The Alley Viper helmet as Overlord's helmet is inspired, giving it the right sort of shape without being hugely out of proportion.

Now get that bio done! :D

letal

I Went Todash
May 8, 2013
Brazil
I dig!

It won't be a official entry until the Bio is done though.

I know ... you may have noticed I tend to eat and change some words, I do it in English as I do it in Portuguese ... so I need to be focused and under pressure :words:

Last edited: