Lots of new parts

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011
I just updated my site with new parts. feedback is welcome and ideas for new heads or armor is welcome too. I just finished casting my general mayhem custom. So I hope to get it painted and posted soon.

All items are available here Raginspoon's Custom Cast Parts and Figures - Home

There are only three of these sets available if they sell out quickly
I will make more.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
RS, would it be possible to get the lower legs cast so that there could be a proper set of shin guards to go with the rest?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
RS, would it be possible to get the lower legs cast so that there could be a proper set of shin guards to go with the rest?

GREEEEAAAAAAVVEEEESSSSS!

:D

It's a pretty cool kit. Makes me want to do a USCM operating in another theater.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah.......... Tiger Stripe BDUs, packing one of Falcone's M14s.... killing Zeds on some far-flung planet.....yeah..*rubs chin and nods*

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The concept does have a lot of potential outside of "Xenomorph-Chow" of their original intent.

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011

Sorry at this time I can't. I don't own the original figure. Someone sent me this kit and asked me to make copies for them.