Mad Max I/Road Warrior

Byrnes

Ghetto Fabulous
Feb 29, 2012
I've posted these other places but I figured I'd put them here also to show you what I like to do. I have individual photos if anyone wants request a paticular figure.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Even did Wes' boy-toy, nice.

Got the 1:18 V8 Interceptor?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That it is. Tad on the expensive side, but I don't think a Mad Max custom would be complete without it.

Byrnes

Ghetto Fabulous
Feb 29, 2012
That it is. Tad on the expensive side, but I don't think a Mad Max custom would be complete without it.

Correct, I've just been buying so much other stuff I haven't gotten around to it yet, but it's something I always am thinking of. On the list.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Excellent!

I even like that you put the B/W photos into Humungus' pistol case.

Always wondered who the people in the photos were?

Last edited:

Byrnes

Ghetto Fabulous
Feb 29, 2012
Excellent!

I even like that you put the B/W photos into Humungus' pistol case.

Always wondered who the people in the photos were?

I know my photos aren't close to what he had but it was the only thing I could find that was old and grainy looking. They showed in the movie what looked like a Nazi soldier and a wife to me. I am assuming maybe they are his parents. Plus he had that dope gun, maybe it was his dads? Just my theory.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
I know my photos aren't close to what he had but it was the only thing I could find that was old and grainy looking. They showed in the movie what looked like a Nazi soldier and a wife to me. I am assuming maybe they are his parents. Plus he had that dope gun, maybe it was his dads? Just my theory.

Just did a net search on the photo.

Some speculate a few things about Lord H.

1.) H used to be a Soldier before the nuclear war, and his wife was killed either in the explosions or later on. Some speculate that is HIM in the photo with his woman. A service background would explain why he knows how to accurately fire and handle a weapon, as well as organize and control a para-military gang like the Berzerkers.

2.) H was close to a nuclear explosion site and the resulting radiation, which is why he lost most of his hair (leaving only random strands here and there on his head). Also mentioned is his disfigured face, which is why he wears a hockey mask.

Again, just speculation from the fans, but interesting nonetheless.

Byrnes

Ghetto Fabulous
Feb 29, 2012
Just did a net search on the photo.

Some speculate a few things about Lord H.

1.) H used to be a Soldier before the nuclear war, and his wife was killed either in the explosions or later on. Some speculate that is HIM in the photo with his woman. A service background would explain why he knows how to accurately fire and handle a weapon, as well as organize and control a para-military gang like the Berzerkers.

2.) H was close to a nuclear explosion site and the resulting radiation, which is why he lost most of his hair (leaving only random strands here and there on his head). Also mentioned is his disfigured face, which is why he wears a hockey mask.

Again, just speculation from the fans, but interesting nonetheless.

I guess it's anyones guess. I had thought using this Dr. head and putting a mask on but couldn't find anything I liked when I was working on him. I also tried to sculpt one but didnt' turn out very good so I went with the Ally Viper one instead. I still like this head for an alternate without mask.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
A Master Blaster and Iron Bar would be cool customs.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Holy shit Byrnes! These are simply awesome!!! You really nailed down the characters. A MU Storm would be a good base for the Tina Turner character. Don't know if there are any heads that would work well though.

Seriously, those are effin' sick! By far one of my favorite series of movies and you did one hell of a job putting the characters in a 1:18th universe. The use of parts and attention to detail is top notch.

I've almost pulled the trigger on that Interceptor. It's one of the wheeled vehicles worth the loot I think.

Byrnes

Ghetto Fabulous
Feb 29, 2012
Thanks all!, Really kind words. I have a ton more I want to do still from both of these movies, Bubba Zanetti is a must. Took some close ups of series I the other day. I love these.

Max Rockatansky

Goose

Fifi

Nightrider

Toecutter

Johnny the Boy

[

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I love it when someone does an entire line of figures, shows real dedication.