Made my wife into a GI JOE

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011
I made a self custom of my wife in joe form as a anniversary gift to her. Just wanted to share it with you guys.

I sculpted parts of the face and the hair from a star wars figure
Torso: Zarana, cast sanded down and sculpted over.
Upper Arms: Lady Jaye
Lower arms: Zarana
Skirt: Custom made and cast
Upper legs: Baroness modded for double joint and sculpted to thigh high boots
Lower legs: cover girl
Boots: movie Baroness

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
You have a very cute wife, man.

FYI, you didn't need to steal those lower arms from Zarana. They're the same as the Resolute Baroness! :)

I would make a custom of us (me and my girl) but there's not a body type for either of us that I would dare make. Haha.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well that's pretty damn cool Spoon. That came out nice for all the extra you had to put into it. Is that a belly button piercing you put on there? If so good work on the details. What did she think of it?

Homer

Μολών λαβέ
Sep 2, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
What a great and thoughtful idea man! As geeky as it is, there is no way anyone wouldn't appreciate the amount of thought that went into a gift like this!

How did she like it?

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011
You have a very cute wife, man.

FYI, you didn't need to steal those lower arms from Zarana. They're the same as the Resolute Baroness! :)

I would make a custom of us (me and my girl) but there's not a body type for either of us that I would dare make. Haha.

Thank you sir. I cast the whole thing so I should be able to put the zarana back together. I didn't do any mod work to the original parts. The soft plastic they use on the torso's makes it hard to sand down thin enough.

Well that's pretty damn cool Spoon. That came out nice for all the extra you had to put into it. Is that a belly button piercing you put on there? If so good work on the details. What did she think of it?
Thank you too. Yes that is a belly button ring. She loved it. Thought that it looked just like her.

What a great and thoughtful idea man! As geeky as it is, there is no way anyone wouldn't appreciate the amount of thought that went into a gift like this!

How did she like it?

She loved it.

Very cool!! Excellent job on the sculpting and paint!

Thank you sir. That means a lot coming from a guy that does awesome sculpt work.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i commented in the other thread, but anyway, this is very cool...

on valentines day one year i made a custome of me holding a ring for her...she thought it was adorable

Tankster

X-treme Monster Hunter
Jul 19, 2011
Kansas
lookin great man i wish i could cast parts up to make customs i wouldnt ever run out of fodder lol