Mandalore the Virile

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Here is my Mandalore, that I made for the tutorial I have posted here.
http://www.fighting118th.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4285

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
C'mon, you have to be able to at least recognize the Boba head from the movies

Nope lol.

I'm so not a SW fan it isn't even funny. I don't think I've ever watched the movies from start to finish. Too boring lol. I've probably seen each movie in it's entirely but never from start to finish. :headinsand:

Zipidi Doodah

Enlisted
Jan 30, 2013
Gorgeous work and fantastic photography. I love your work on the soft goods (not a sexual reference), and the overall proportion of the figure. If there is someone near you right now, tell them I said to come pat you on the back and say "Great job!", because you deserve it!

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Have you ever tried this technique on the factory capes and such?...I'm thinking of trying it out on Serpentor

It doesn't seem to work as well with synthetic materials, like say a Jedi robe. The stuff seems to be designed to repel liquid and dirt. I have seen people use wire with it, to good effect, making it posable. Stronox has some SW stuff like this posted at procustomizer.com.
It should work well with any natural fiber, (cotton, silk). Just not the shinny stretchy stuff that comes on SW figures. I wouldn't recommend experimenting on anything you don't want to risk ruining.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Thanks...I'll try it on a spare IG Detro cape I have and see how that goes..I think they are the same material...