Marauder Gun Runners Series 6?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Dunno, delayed until 2012.
Last I heard they're hoping to have prototype images soon.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
they were originally planed for this past October weren't they? if they're that late at making them then I have no faith in them being able to fulfill their ambitions.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I have total faith they will get done...they had some production issues...it happens, but I am sure they will come out.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
they were originally planed for this past October weren't they? if they're that late at making them then I have no faith in them being able to fulfill their ambitions.

Don't worry. They won't pull an SK Omega. :p

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
SK Omega? never heard of it. (Har har.)

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011

they are a small business and stuff happens. You just have to deal with it, they aren't hasbro(thank god)

I'd also have to assume that this is of no fault of marauders, I'd have to say with these kinds of delays it would be the manufacturer in china screwing up. This is the first time marauder has ever had any problems meeting a release date that I am aware of.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I'm curious as to what the specific problem would be then. My Japanese knee mortar man needs that MP40. He's so defenseless, and it's not like all his buddies got knee mortars too or anything. It'd also be pretty rad to set the Japs up with some MP40s, just like an old low budget war film. Maybe I could even take a Sherman, or a Joe Mobat and paint a red circle on the side.

AJWW2

Enlisted
Sep 8, 2011
NY
I'm curious as to what the specific problem would be then. My Japanese knee mortar man needs that MP40. He's so defenseless, and it's not like all his buddies got knee mortars too or anything. It'd also be pretty rad to set the Japs up with some MP40s, just like an old low budget war film. Maybe I could even take a Sherman, or a Joe Mobat and paint a red circle on the side.

Yes, that would be kinda weird, but cool as well.:D