Marauder Valkyrie KS "bundling"

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I've gone ahead and pledged the $699 level which gives 50 figures of our choosing plus accessories. Automatically adds 1 of every unlocked stretch goal with the opportunity to add more of these items for an added fee.

I've pencilled myself in for 10 of the 50. Anyone interested in buying in for any of the remainder can PM me with the amount they want and what specific figures they want. It breaks down to a little less than $14 per figure with accessories. I won't ask for money until the funding time ends and they take my money. like with the NSA bundle, we'll determine a draft order on the unlocked items based on the amount contributed to the pledge.

I will update when we can add additional unlocked items in case there's something you want to be guaranteed, and not lose in the draft.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1732159183/marauder-task-force-valkyries-1-18-scale-female-fi

Thank you

Last edited:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I have been trying to decide which level to pledge...maybe I will just jump in here or like last time - maybe both. :p

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I thought it worked out great last time after I looked and tried to piece together some figures and saw how much more they cost. I've also abandoned GI Joe until we get some better product which we can only hope for when GI Joe 3 gets made.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Depending on what gets unlocked, I would be in for at least three figures. I'm probably going to buy in to a couple of these.