March banner theme - Forward, March!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
The theme for March will be to have soldiers set up in formation in a non battle environment. Since there are not many dress figures, uniformed are fine. Get creative! :trollface:

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
The theme for March will be to have soldiers set up in formation in a non battle environment. Since there are not many dress figures, uniformed are fine. Get creative! :trollface:

Are you talking about something like this???

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I think he means closer to what WVMojo posted Red. If it is on a battlefield of any sort I would say it does not fit what Blood wrote.

But Ultimately it is up to Major Blood to decide, your (Red) first pic might fit the bill.

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
I think he means closer to what WVMojo posted Red. If it is on a battlefield of any sort I would say it does not fit what Blood wrote.

But Ultimately it is up to Major Blood to decide, your (Red) first pic might fit the bill.

Roger that brother. In formation can mean a few different things. Marching, patrol, chow, and whore house. I just wanted to be clear. Thanks---RED---

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Size it? start a thread? I'll give it a shot

Sorry, I'm a picky prick, haha. Here it is resized bro. I had to cut a little off of each side to make it work without warping the image.

Just start a thread in here http://www.fighting118th.com/forum/forum50/ titled "Rick's March 2015 Banner entry" and post the resized pic. The photobucket folder I put your pic in has your name and credit on it in the file name, feel free to grab it and I will delete it from my account after. Or you can just resize it yourself and skip mine. :)

Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks bro!!, I entered it, waiting on approval the note says. Been a while since I've entered something. I'll get the sizing figured out for next month
Sorry, I'm a picky prick, haha. Here it is resized bro. I had to cut a little off of each side to make it work without warping the image.

Just start a thread in here http://www.fighting118th.com/forum/forum50/ titled "Rick's March 2015 Banner entry" and post the resized pic. The photobucket folder I put your pic in has your name and credit on it in the file name, feel free to grab it and I will delete it from my account after. Or you can just resize it yourself and skip mine. :)