Med's July '14 Banner Entry

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Nice!...what arms did you use on Tonto?

They came from some generic action figure set (6 pack) from walmart some years ago, the 25th years I think. Head is from the same figure as well. The arms have swivels at the biceps, ball jointed shoulders and hinge elbows. No wrist articulation. Was too lazy to add any. lol.

Thanks gents.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Hey, Vietvetson, you might want to read the banner rules; you didn't meet several of the criteria:
3. The submission must be in the correct size/aspect ratio: 920px by 322px. You can use any free editing program to crop your image to this size/ratio. Any image submitted outside of this size/ratio will be discarded. This is MUY IMPORTANTE!

5. There will be ONE banner entry, per-person, per-month. If you submit more than ONE entry, all entries will be disqualified. You CAN delete an entry and replace it with another before the end of the month.

7. To submit an entry into the banner contest you must create a NEW thread in the Banner forum with the title "USER's banner entry for the month of xxxx". Where USER is your forum name, and xxxx is the upcoming month. Any entries not submitted in this fashion will be discarded.

To that end, we also made a few changes on the back end. Going forward, to participate in (aka vote) the banner contest, you must have 15 or more posts on the site. This is to try and up participation in the site and get new members involved. This 15-post minimum may be raised or lowered as time goes on.

Rules are here: http://www.fighting118th.com/forum/monthly-banner-contest/5527-banner-contest-rules-regulations.html

Welcome to the site, though! :)