Mobile Air Defense (desert)

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Something I finally finished up the other day. I planned on doing a set for different environments but doubt I'll get too many others done. Here's the Mobile Air Defense for the desert. I still have some detailing to do but the meat of the project is done.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Thanks guys! I will have figures set up at some point, Eddie. I plan on using it before the weather gets bad up here. Just have to get the desert troops out for it.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks great Blood. I have figs that would love to cruise in that thing.

Hey it snows in the high deserts so don't worry about cammo and snow. You live in it basically. I think it would look cool with some snow caps in the background and some around the vehicle. Baby powder or something.

Tenerifecrimson

Enlisted
Jul 23, 2011
Tenerife island
i like the camo, about the basic color: depending of the Desert it can match very well for exemple where i am living (like in A'stan the color is more like a light grey or light tan than the desert yellow so it can match well also

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Sponged it, Medd. I'm lazy so it does the job for me much better than I wan to put effort into. I actually like the way the sponge makes camo patterns look but I may try tiger stripes on a vehicle next.