Modern Frag-Viper By Taterbot

Taterbot

Enlisted
May 25, 2013
After getting the club Frag-Viper I was a little disappointed. Even though it was just like the original I wanted better legs on him. So I set out to cast a torso and the pieces I need to make the figure I wanted. After getting some pouches arranged onto a torso I liked by Spectre, I casted the torso and accessories. This is still a work in progress as far as painting it. The torso and accessories are all done. The torso was made with the intention of allowing a person to add whatever arms and legs they wanted to make the Modern Frag-Viper. Here is the pics so far of him. Let me know what you think. Thanks

Here is the picture of the kit

Painted almost done

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Well that's a helluva first post.

Custom, casting, and painting all in one. Damn impressive and welcome to the 118th.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Am I the only one who would honestly omit the weird grenade handle thing and just give the Frag Viper a modern Grenade launcher? or maybe an assault rifle with a grenade launcher attachment, or both?

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Am I the only one who would honestly omit the weird grenade handle thing and just give the Frag Viper a modern Grenade launcher? or maybe an assault rifle with a grenade launcher attachment, or both?

Nope, you're not.

This lets the ARAH people play, though.

Taterbot

Enlisted
May 25, 2013

Nope, you're not.

This lets the ARAH people play, though.

I had a early version of this with no arah stuff and the grenade launcher from retaliation Flint. Went with this version instead.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I have nothing against the ARAH stuff for those who like it. I've just gotten past that in my own collecting habits at this point.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Hey Taterbot - How fast do you typically ship parts?

Alyosha fast or StarWarsGeek Slow or somewhere in the middle?

Taterbot

Enlisted
May 25, 2013
Hey Taterbot - How fast do you typically ship parts?

Alyosha fast or StarWarsGeek Slow or somewhere in the middle?

I'm not for sure what there ship times are. But if it says its in stock on the webstore then I have it made and ready to ship. Once I receive the order I ship within 2 business days and also ship on Saturdays if I get the order by 12 central time. I make a point not to list something "in Stock" that is not made and ready to ship.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I'm not for sure what there ship times are. But if it says its in stock on the webstore then I have it made and ready to ship. Once I receive the order I ship within 2 business days and also ship on Saturdays if I get the order by 12 central time. I make a point not to list something "in Stock" that is not made and ready to ship.

And that sir is the correct answer to my question!

SWG has the same policy and gets stuff out the door quick...BAT on the other hand...I'm not even going to hijack your thread for that rant.

Taterbot

Enlisted
May 25, 2013
And that sir is the correct answer to my question!

SWG has the same policy and gets stuff out the door quick...BAT on the other hand...I'm not even going to hijack your thread for that rant.

I'm glad that it is. When I decided to start selling casts I looked at the complaints that people had and have made some strong guidelines for myself to prevent me from going down the wrong route.