MW3 Armored Juggernaut

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
In "Survival Mode", these guys are called "armored" juggernauts because they wear even more armor than the "regular" juggernauts. Think of it like a "phase 2" if you will.

Still a WIP of course, but he's getting there -

UPDATE : 9/4/14

Mostly done... check out the size difference compared to "regular" guy.

UPDATE: 9/8/14 Preliminary paint apps

UPDATE: 9/10/14
Sometimes... it's good to have more than 2 Juggs. :D

Last edited:

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Yesssssss! You need to put a 25th fig next to him to show exactly how imposing he really is.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Thanks, everyone. He'll be making his debut at the Con, in the "Survival" game.

I'm expecting a high kill ratio... :D

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
Really awesome work... I just picked up a couple of those huge Roadblocks with the intention of making some MasterBlaster inspired apocalyptic warriors. These dudes have some elements very close to what I have in mind!
So, what are you using to make the armor? I was thinking Warbla or that styrine plastic sheeting (my new favorite discovery) would be perfect, but that looks like clay...? If so, what kind is it (Model Magic?) and how does it adhere to the figure?

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
All armor parts were created/sculpted using GreenStuff (modeling compound), which is similar to Aves Fixit. Either one of those two mediums will simply stick to the figure once you press it on.

Good luck with your project!

Really awesome work... I just picked up a couple of those huge Roadblocks with the intention of making some MasterBlaster inspired apocalyptic warriors. These dudes have some elements very close to what I have in mind!
So, what are you using to make the armor? I was thinking Warbla or that styrine plastic sheeting (my new favorite discovery) would be perfect, but that looks like clay...? If so, what kind is it (Model Magic?) and how does it adhere to the figure?