My Customs

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
bare with me its been a few months and I feel a little rusty,....

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 3
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 3
  • m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 2

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Hydro Viper, wasnt happy with the monotone color of the vintage figure so I borrowed heavily from the card art.

The torso was sculpted by the talented krexx and its a project Cloud and I are doing together. I'll be selling cast copies of the torso, (15 plus shipping) only selling 30 copies so when they are gone thats it, pm me here if interested. but there plenty more of Krexx torso/head goodies coming. you can finds "some" pics at my blog http://hereticscustomtoyforge.blogspot.ca/

The head was sculpted by Krexx and is available at http://shop.theangelforge.com/

h2 by mswi, on Flickr

h1 by mswi, on Flickr

h4 by mswi, on Flickr

h3 by mswi, on Flickr

hmain by mswi, on Flickr

h by mswi, on Flickr

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Ya Krexx is ridicoulously talented, I have him to thank for sooo many customs. the web hand and gauntlets wre dremelled from the vintage figure, added a peg o the hand and casted the works

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
That looks great! I don't see the head on the site... But I do see some more newer Krexx sculpts that I'll have to get so long as I run the list by Cloud to confirm that they're who I think they are...

Do you have the specific link for that head? I swear I went through everything twice and didn't see anything. The store seems to have quite a few of the last wave of items from SDS that I never got in my order (it was that last order that everyone seems to be missing still) but a few are missing... Sub-Zero, Recoil, and I seem to recall an older hatted version of RnR (v2). I'm wanting to get one big order from him so I don't do this twice with multiple orders.

BTW, thanks for alerting me to new heads, I've been waiting to see them on one of the caster sites!

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
sorry I got the head from Darkwynter I assumed he had up in store but ya I dont see it, Should be up soon if not let me know and I'll send you one of mine

gaaway

Enlisted
May 14, 2011
Excellent work all around. I really like the cadet. Just wondering whose head is that?

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
NICE!...what torso and arms are those?...he looks huge!

Thanks Eddie, through a pic of him standing next to CC for scale, but the angle just doesnt do it justice, hes much bigger.( a shade taller than retaliation RB and quite a bit thicker, he makes the Night adder look like a teenager!) I used Retaliation RB arms and MU gladiator torso

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Big Boa's amazing! Next thing you need to do is fix that janky Hasbro Cobra Commander in the pic! ;)

Agreed, Really hoping we see the sculpt zombie CC sculpt from the Hasbro Vault, a few part swaps and it would be the perfect CC! imo

Last edited:

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
thanks guys. Eddie that's the retaliation cobra trooper torso under there. sir